A simple sex tracking app for iPhones & iPads.
Track Partners, Locations, Activities, STDs, and more.
Take a look at just some of the features that will elevate your sex life to the next level.
Edit, delete, and create custom activities along with a custom icon or emoji
Keep track of your sexual partners' name, picture, STDs/STIs, and details
Record the locations of your activities and view them all on a map
View all of your sexual statistics by who, what, when, and where
Lock the app with a passcode and Touch ID / Face ID
5 Star Rating
Rate your entries with a 5 star rating system
Pregnancy & STD/STI
Track your and your partners' pregnancy and STD/STI tests
Add an entry with the Siri Shortcut integration,
"Hey Siri, I just had sex!"
Private, Simple, & Fun
Get To Know Yourself
Nice was built with privacy first, so all of your sensitive data only lives on your phone.
Nice is an easy to use and intuitive sex tracking app for iOS. Use it to track and log your sex and intimacy.
Keep track of your sexual encounters with the ability to record: when, where, how long, with who, protection used, custom sex activities, and a custom note.
View and analyze all of your statistics! Know your daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly averages. Know your shortest, longest, average, and total sexual activity duration.
Exclusively for iPhone and iPad.
Frequently Asked Questions
What You Might Want To Know
- Can I suggest a new feature?
- Sure! Send me an email and I will let you know if I can do it. I am only a single developer with limited time, so set your expectations accordingly.
- Can Nice sync to Apple Health?
- Yes! You can sync to Apple's Health Kit by enabling it under the settings menu. It is also completely optional.
- Why are previous entries from Apple's Health App not showing?
- The Nice App can only read, edit, and remove entries in HealthKit that were added by Nice only.
- Why did I lose all of my data after upgrading my phone?
- All of your data is stored locally on your phone only and can only be transferred to your new phone via an iCloud backup from your old phone, or by creating a backup file from the Nice App and importing it.
- How do I create a backup of my data?
- Under the Nice tab of the app, you can navigate to 'Backup' and tap the button Create Backup. Now you can save the backup file to any easy to remember location.
- How do I restore my data from a backup file?
- Under the Nice tab of the app, you can navigate to 'Backup' and tap the Restore button in the top right hand side. Then locate and select your backup file you would like to restore.
Your Data Is Important
Your privacy is very important, especially when it comes to your sex life. For that reason alone, Nice does not collect any of your personal data and information.
The developer only receives anonymous opt-in analytical data provided by Apple to track crashes and usage.
Nice does not save nor want your personal data.
Available now for iOS on the App Store.
Start tracking your sex life today!
Contact The Developer
Questions, Comments, & Feature Requests